This month, Bench is excited to have brought on 2 major suppliers, 126 new contractors, and our vert first digital employee, powered by Artificial Intelligence – all now available on the Bench network. Read on to find out more…
New supplier: Geekseat
Geekseat is a multinational software development company, bringing remotely accessible extensive expertise and experience, best practice and on-time delivery to provide functional and seamless software solutions.
They hold over 10+ years of successful project delivery experience; with satisfied clients such as Sharing Minds, Mediasphere, Alcatel Lucent Enterprise, Container Chain and Plutus.
They offer solutions ranging from DevOps, ERP/CRM Implementation and Integration, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Technical Documentation, Networking infrastructure, Security, Cloud services, Unified communications, and Modern workplace and business solutions.
Bench’s first digital employee – Amelia
Amelia is an experienced IT service desk engineer. She can troubleshoot VPN issues, handle ticket management, outlook issues, request new IT equipment, set up WIFI access, and perform tons of other administrative tasks.
The only thing that sets her apart from you or me – she’s digital.
Amelia is an industry-leading, cognitive AI solution from IPsoft – a disruptive technology company with two decades of experience transforming business performance through the use of automation and digital labour.
Her benefits include:
- Greater efficiency and scale – Amelia performs 1000s of IT Service Desk tasks at the same time, so no more Service Desk ticket queues.
- High productivity levels – She doesn’t experience boredom doing repetitive, administrative tasks.
- Low costs – The cost for hiring Amelia are much lower than the costs and overheads of real people performing the same role.
- No lengthy onboarding – She doesn’t need weeks of training – a ten-minute setup process is all it takes to get her up and running.
As a result, your business can utilise human intelligence for more high-value, complex problem-solving jobs, and drive your business growth and revenue forward.
126 new contractors onboarded this month
We’ve added a range of highly skilled workers to Bench, including:
- AWS Cloud Engineers
- Data Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- UC Engineers
- VMware Engineers
Meet our featured contractor for May below:
Based: New Zealand, available to work on remote projects.
Internationally seasoned, highly experienced security, architecture and solutions leader, Andy was recently introduced to a vendor VP as ‘a highly energetic problem solving machine’.
“I am a strong believer in challenging the status quo, and driving hard for the required changes, whatever they may be. Oh, and I like to have fun doing it.”
- Innovative infrastructure, network and security skills, backed by strong leadership and negotiation abilities.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of technology including, but not limited to Docker, Mongo, Gluster, Redis, Kibana, Nginx, AWS/Azure, and Python.
- Rapidly assimilating new, complex technologies, environments and organisational behaviours and challenges.
He has previously worked with:
Citrix, Westpac, Telstra, IBM NZ, Unisys, DataRobot, New Zealand Ministry of Education, Spark Digital, Intuisec, Juniper Networks and more…
New supplier: Gap Systems Solutions
A boutique consulting company with over 35 years experience specialising in the delivery of End to End services for z/OS Mainframe platforms and Distributed Open Systems environments.
Offering skills in Mainframe Operating systems, Large scale Data Centre infrastructures, Disaster Recovery planning and design or Service Delivery, Gap Systems Solutions helps organisations transform and adapt their infrastructure while limiting risk and cost to achieve agility and efficiency in their IT computing environment.
They have worked on projects in Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India & Indonesia.