That’s right! We’ve recently teamed up with Pangara, a fast-growing elite network of skilled developers, to give you access to the top 5% of developers anywhere in the world.
What you get:
Direct access to over 500 pre-qualified remote developers on the Bench network, offering a wide range of capabilities, including:
- CMS & Web Dev (Episerver, Sitecore, SharePoint, WordPress, Umbraco, Drupal, Joomla, Kentico…)
- E-Commerce (Episerver Commerce, Sitecore, Magento, Hybris, Demandware…)
- Microsoft Technologies (Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, Nav, AX, CRM, Microsoft Applications…)
- Cloud (Windows Azure, Amazon… )
- Mobile Development (iOS, Android, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova, React Native) Front End (Angular JS, Angular JS 2+)
- and also skills around Testing, UI/UX Design, Blockchain, Machine learning, Database and Business Intelligence technologies.
Don’t see the skills you’re after? The Pangara team is very resourceful and might have what you need – talk to us to get the ball rolling.
Pangara has a rigorous screening process executed by a team of experts to ensure they curate the top 5% of developers across the world. This instantly won us over as we’re assured you’re getting the best in the field. Their developers have worked with clients like Microsoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Cisco and Samsung.
“The compounding need for digital talent is staggering. Companies using the Bench platform will now easily be connected to candidates that can solve their technical needs. We are pushing for a more frictionless matching between talent and opportunity, and with partnerships like the one we are now starting with Sukhi and the Bench team this vision is realized.”
– Oscar Rydman, CEO of Pangara
See Pangara press release here
Add Pangara to your Bench
Enjoy the benefits of our new partnership. Simply click the button below to request access and share with us a few details on the projects you’re looking to hire for.